Mel's grandparents lost their little pomeranian dog "Leo" last weekend - he was having kidney problems. We'll all miss you Leo... your funny little lion haircut that Meme and Papa would give you, the young women Papa would get to chat with on the beach in Florida because of you, the little "woof" we'd get as you hurried out from under the front steps to greet us as we walked down the driveway. Always looking for the neighborhood cats (even though you knew better than to get too close), ready to dig into freshly fallen snow and Meme would practically have to beg you to come in - you just loved Maine winters, and your little hops (big for you) as you'd get excited.
We miss you already Leo. Thanks for 10 good years.
3 comments:
Leo must be special because he has me crying and I never even met him. I hope he's having fun with Sophie and the others.
Beautiful picture, by the way...
Oh trust me, I was on the verge of tears reading this too, but thanks laura! :) I took that picture the week before I left for college, thank goodness I did :(
Post a Comment