... highlights of the everyday adventures of Brian and Melissa
How cute! When are you two going to get a dog of your own?
Aww! Daisy is wicked cute! Who's dog is that anyway? I noticed you got the screen put in too! :)
I love the syncronized sleeping - both Brian and Daisy displayed some real talent! Glad brian had a partner for some ball sports for a while anyway! Also your screen door looks nice!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How cute! When are you two going to get a dog of your own?
Aww! Daisy is wicked cute! Who's dog is that anyway? I noticed you got the screen put in too! :)
I love the syncronized sleeping - both Brian and Daisy displayed some real talent! Glad brian had a partner for some ball sports for a while anyway!
Also your screen door looks nice!
Post a Comment