My first attempt at Cinnamon Swirl bread.... Success!! (It's a good thing I took this photo before we taste tested because it was gone in a flash!)

Putting that snowblower to use Saturday morning - luckily it was light and fluffy snow... we'll see what tonight's snow storm brings...

Happy Birthday Mom! (Celebrated a day early..... in anticipation of the storm!)

Self Portrait - no winter beard for Brian this year!!!
Our Christmas tree, decorated.
Now I'm back to wrapping.... my favorite part of gifts!! :)-M
1 comment:
What a busy week! Ok, I first have to say, I remember asking you guys if you watch How I Met Your Mother and you said,"no", and I thought it was too bad, because I thought you would like it. I was just thinking about you during the last episode that you would have been laughing at a particular part. Mike and I love that show! Mike will fill you in on his theories about it next week...
Who made your mom's cake? It's soooo cute! Looks like she had a good birthday!
Your tree looks so cute too!
And we'll miss your winter beard, Brian! But we can't wait to see the rest of both of you!
Post a Comment