Sunday, January 18, 2009

Birds of a Feather...

...flock together (to our birdfeeder when it's this cold!!)

There were so many beautiful birds frequenting our bird feeder this morning while it snowed that I had to take a few photos. I went in the other room to get my camera and decided I'd put my better zoom lens on to try to get nicer shots of these small birds. But when I went back to the large window in the living room all the birds were gone except for this one, sitting in our magnolia tree RIGHT in front of my face!

I was luckily enough to get this one shot before he flew off! It was a little while before the smaller birds came back, but after a week of temps in the single digits and below zero, they were more than ready to eat!



1 comment:

Stacy and Eric said...

The birds were crazy yesterday! We had twelve bluejays on a bird feeder at once! It took every bit of resistence to not scare them all off...