Despite the rainy forecast, we have been busy:
Mel's grandfather has been spending the rainy days inside carving this amazing 3-dimensional fish.

My flowers have enjoyed the steady watering (as I tend to neglect them as their out of hose-reach). Here is my transplanted lupine from Mom's garden.
Mel's cousin's daughter turned 2!!
My garden is starting to flourish. We've had sugar snap peas for a few weeks now! Green beans look like they are ready to be picked!
And we tried our hand at another backyard BBQ since the last one got rained on.... this one got rained on too, despite the sunny begining. Looks like we'll have to test the "third time's a charm" theory :)
And we went camping at Papoose Pond with the Alexander family again. Luckily we didn't get rained on until the final night (I told you... it's been a rainy month!)
2 comments:
As I've said recently, I'm quite out of touch, I had no idea you were having such a rainy summer! It's been a surprisingly pleasant summer here, I have to say. Downright chilly where my mom is (a bit further north) many days. I don't ever complain about it being too cold in the summer! (I know, one of the few things I don't complain about!)
Anyway, it looks like everyone has made the best of it. Especially the flowers and veggies! And of all the times for it to hold off raining, I'm glad most of your camping trip was rain-free! I'm hoping for a dry, warm August for you. And us. ;)
Those are some nice lookin' tents!
Post a Comment