....gelato anyone?
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Birthday Boy Brian
Brian's birthday started with some gifts under the "birthday tree" (a tradition we started in California).
He opened gifts from Mel, family, and friends. (Awwww... somebody knows him pretty well - $ and a special spoon for a birthday gelato treat)
We ate dinner together with the parents and then dove into the tasty part of the night: Sue's cake (half chocolate/half white) with her special homemade frosting!

And a surprise assortment of Brian's favorite flavors from the Gelato Fiasco. (Why I thought we'd need THREE pints, I don't know.... but we didn't have a problem finishing those off the rest of the week :))
....gelato anyone?
....gelato anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, Sue's cake really does look delicious! The frosting looks awesome!
And I need more details, what are Brian's favorite flavors of Gelato Fiasco??? And yes, I'll take some! :)
Glad Brian had a special day!
If we had known there was gelato involved, we would have found a way to make it home to celebrate with you!
Post a Comment