Stacy held her sign proudly (ok, so I think she was a little embarrassed) as she waited for her Uncle and Aunt to get off the plane... only to find out the first group of people coming down the escalator were from another flight... oops. (Many of those strangers got a kick out of the sign, anyways). Finally Uncle Dennis and Aunt Cathy came down the escalatorLucky for Stacy, Uncle Dennis has a great sense of humor so there were no hard feelings. But no truce was agreed upon either..... we'll wait patiently to see what's in store for Stacy :)
1 comment:
Stacy is hilarious! I watched the video a bunch of times, it makes me laugh every time! I didn't notice until watching the video how huge the sign is - she really put some work into it! Oh man, I'd be worried if I were her...
Post a Comment