Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wii- fun

We had planned to go up to Stacy's and Eric's Friday afternoon to do a wine-tasting at a local shop near them (since Brian and I are trying to learn a little about wine before our trip - i.e. be able to drink SOMETHING without gagging :)), but the event got canceled at the last minute. So Stacy and Eric made us a nice dinner and created our own wine-tasting event with three nice wines, instead.


But someone decided that Brian didn't quite pull off "wine connoisseur"with his biker-dude facial hair...
...so Stacy cut up some limes for shots.

Then we tried our hand at some competitive Wii-ing. Here I am pretty shocked that I could beat anyone at a sport, even a virtual one!
Stacy and Eric, boxing it out. Don't worry about Scott in the background...
...when he wasn't playing wii, he was quite happy with his box of Nilla wafers!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

What a fun night! You guys have such a great family!!!

I love your top, Melissa. I bet Brian does too! (Lime green, Brian's right, everything is cute in lime green!) And it's so coordinated with your shot limes!

Stacy and Eric said...

The picture of Brian holding the wine glass cracks us up every time we see it! We had so much fun that night and hope we can do it again soon!