Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Northern Travels

We've been traveling up North a lot recently. Here's what we've been up to during our northern travels.

 Reading time with Lucy and Uncle Brian.  She's been getting less and less shy around us, the more we see her!






 Then it was off to Woodman's bar to catch Scott's band's first gig. They were great! Scott's on the drums, in the middle.

The video's too dark, but you can hear the band:

Back up to Orono for a special graduation ceremony for my sister MICHELLE.  (Mr Announcer, please note that Michelle is not pronounced "Megan"!!) Michelle, we all know who put in those long hours to earn it. Way to go sis! We're so proud of you.




1 comment:

Laura said...

Lucy is sooooooo cute!

I didn't know Scott was in a band - they sound great! I'm so glad you posted a little clip so we could hear them!

And they obviously need a new announcer at U Maine - Michelle and Megan aren't even close! But I'm sure Michelle was so happy she didn't care. Congrats to Michelle!!!

Oh, and you mentioned a road trip this summer, we're waiting for you now!