Friday, June 8, 2007
Busy Busy Week
Yikes! I feel like we haven't blogged in such a long while. Well, we've been pretty busy around here, and I'll try to add pictures here and there now that we have a few seconds to wind down. Today was my last day at L.L.Bean - sad to say goodbye to new friends, but good because Monday is my first official full-time day at Blue Dog - Woo Hoo! My pals at Bean's were sweet though, they brought in muffins, chocolate cake w/ choc. chip frosting (MMMmmm! Soo good), and then we went to Gritty's Pub after work for one last girls' hurrah. Then I hurried home to get ready for Michelle's graduation ceremony. She looked beautiful (haven't downloaded the photos yet, will do that soon) and classy getting that diploma. We'll have cake Sunday to celebrate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on going full-time to your new job! It sounds like it's going to be a great opportunity for you. Way to go girl!
Post a Comment