Horray for the Fathers in our lives - this day's for you! Our father's day here went well. We gave the dad's their gifts (the last of the gifts from LLBeans - we're going to have to do normal shopping like the rest of the world from now on!) Mel's dad got two LLBean shirts and Brian's dad got a compact folding camp table. We had grilled pizza for lunch - Yummy! We haven't made those in so long. Brian and I played a little badmitton (sp?), but we need a little practice (and when I say "we" I mean me, and when I say "little practice" I mean a LOT :)). And then around 2, just after finishing our lunch on the porch, it started to rain, and then after 10 seconds it POURED. And then the thunder and lighting arrived. We watched the lighting touch down across the river and we could feel the pressure of the lighting when it hit close. Fun to watch. But the rain has cleared and the sun has returned - a great day for fathers day.

No comments:
Post a Comment