Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Hairy Situation

Last weekend was the first day of spring, so that means its time for Brian to shave off the winter beard. Simply shaving the beard off would be boring, so he and Scott were creative and had some fun with it.

This year, Brian wanted to see what it would look like if he didn't trim the beard at all. Some of you may remember Melissa's beautifully drawn and oh-so-very realistic drawing she made of Brian's beard a few months ago. As a reminder, we'll do a side-by-side comparison with the before shot:


Now, here are a few of the crazy facial hair designs they came up with.


The first one we'll call "What do we shave first?"

This one is some sort of Civil War throw-back:


The Fu Manchu Mustache with Chops:

The "Orange County Chopper Dad":

Brian's favorite, The Tough Cop pose (You have the right to bear facial hair):

The Mustache (I don't think this one works on my face..unless I join the fire department):

Sideburn Fun:

And Finally (Melissa's favorite)....Clean Shaven:

Only 8 more months until the beard comes back!

3 comments:

Michelle Leigh said...

Hahaha, I got a real good kick out of one! :)

Whitney said...

Don't forget the eight times he got sent back to the bathroom to get the mustache just right ;)

Jeni said...

Wow! He really looks like Scott in those pictures. I never noticed the similarities before.