Thursday, March 11, 2010

Face the Facts

Brian's winter beard started last Fall, but the time had come for it to go... but not without some ceremony! Brian's co-worker started making plans for the transition from beard to clean-shaven weeks ago and gave Brian a challenge, complete with a drawing..... which resulted in him going to work last Friday (to everyone's excitement, apparently) looking like this....
(My guess is that work productivity was reduced by 90% due to Brian's outrageous 'stache display... but the official numbers aren't in yet.)
Look out tough guys!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh Brian, this just isn't right. Other than that, I'm speechless!

Laura said...

Oh you know I'm never really speechless!

I love that Brian's challenge included a drawing! That is hilarious!

(Oh, and I love Brian's idea to wear diapers while playing video games. I'll pass that along to Mike so we grab some depends for your next visit. You don't want to have to drag those all the way here!)

Stacy and Eric said...

We are HUGE fans of the mustache and are hoping it makes an appearance next year too!