

For some reason, Stacy doesn't like the "sizzle" of fajitas... so of course Brian had to order that, being the loving big brother that he is.
Then it was off to Alfond Arena... (I couldn't even GUESS how many nights I spent at this place - learning about the game "Wait, why'd they blow the whistle?"cheering, screaming, and cheering some more.... )Stacy and I...
Michelle, cheering on the ice during intermission
Maine lost the game, but it was still fun to be back on our old turf, cheering (not quite as obnoxiously as we used to) for the black bears.
We had a great weekend - thanks everyone!
2 comments:
How fun! So Michelle is a cheerlearder for hockey? Wicked cool! :)
And ever your mascot is cute, the black bears! I hope our kids are black bears someday!!!
Glad you had a wonderful birthday, Mel. (And we were going to call, but Mike ended up working late that night, big surprise...) But we were thinking of you.
My eyes start to sting every time I think about that stupid fajita smoke!
-Stacy
Post a Comment