Saturday, January 19, 2008

Return from The Strip

So glad to be back from Las Vegas. I went out for the biggest promotional marketing tradeshow of our industry (for work) this week, which was a lot of fun, but glad all the traveling is over. I wish I had worn a pedometer to see how much walking I did, because the 2 level showroom floor was nearly 1 million square feet full of new vendors and interesting new items/ideas- and I walked all of it in two days!
We're stuck at home for the weekend (which is really just fine as I'm not really interested in doing anything that requires me to be on my feet!) waiting for my luggage to be delivered... let's hope it comes today!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Good for you for going to this - it sounds like your job is going great!

But it's always nice to be home!

It's funny because I associate LV with lots of walking. From casino to casino it always looks close, but seems to take forever. I can't believe the showroom was so huge - amazing!

I hope your luggage came!!!