Wednesday, April 8, 2009

post number two hundred

Hard to believe we've found 200 reasons to make posts to our blog!! (Even harder to believe there's a few of you out there still reading it!! -wink wink)

"Thank you" to those of you that follow along with our everyday adventures. We enjoy sharing our memorable moments with you, and LOVE when we get comments (hint hint... there are a few moms out there that check but don't comment - yes, you!)

(yes, this is from a few weeks ago.... the winter beard doesn't grow back that fast)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I never post comments, but even though I have shared many of the moments you blog, I still LOVE checking your blog regularly to see what you have posted. Keep up the good work!! LYL!!!!! DaMomma

Laura said...

I love when you post pictures of you together. So sweet. Makes me miss you guys... Whaaaaa...